This time much more…um…interesting.
- turtlebella once played rugby by herself. She went undefeated.
- turtlebella can drown a fish.
- When God said, “let there be light”, turtlebella said, “say ‘please’.”
- turtlebella got a perfect score on her SAT’s, simply by writing turtlebella for every answer.
- turtlebella was once charged with attempted murdered in Boulder County, but the Judge quickly dropped the charges, because turtlebella does not “attempt” murder.
- turtlebella once sued the Houghton-Mifflin textbook company when it became apparent that their account of the war of 1812 was plagiarized from her autobiography.
- Count from one to ten. That’s how long it would take turtlebella to kill you…Forty seven times.
- Rules of fighting: 1) Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight. 2) Don’t bring a gun to a turtlebella fight.
- turtlebella let the dogs out.
- Lightning never strikes twice in one place because turtlebella is looking for it.
Get your own funny(?), random facts here.
[via Jane Dark]