My self-esteem is a lot better now than 15 years ago. Thank god. But there are things that I hate about myself. Mind you, not enough to do anything about them. So I need to accept them.
Don’t you just love (not) that I use my blog to work through things?
Here’s what I need to accept about myself and just move the hell on with my life already:
1. I never make my bed.
2. My kitchen / house is not uncluttered and organized. It does not look like my mother-in-law’s. I do not clean-as-I-cook but leave it for the next day, week, when it makes me cry to look at it.
3. My vegetable garden is completely overgrown with squash plants and I don’t pick all my tomatoes soon enough.
4. I cannot do my Nia music bars to save my life
5. I am not perfect.
6. I can’t stand using the phone. Either to answer or to make calls.
7. Sometimes I am whiny and bitchy and manipulative.
8. I am somewhat neurotic (hah, you hadn’t noticed, had you?).