Oh! Oh! Oh! A very.serious.and.very.poetic.blogger (Nezua, yeah, that’s you!) who I just adore has tagged me for a meme! Even though he never does ’em, except when he does! hee hee. Okay, so the point is to post 8 things I find beautiful or amazing. Annoyingly, I think jo(e) has all of those images, ones that she took this autumn. AND the woman can write! So annoying. But I will endeavor to find other amazing, beautiful images.
1. This stands in for all those instances of beauty I find in the natural world. I took this out of my car window on my road in Portugal. Love Portugal. I love butterflies. And I love scabious (the flower), which is an unbeatiful name for a beautiful plant.
2. The architecture and colors of the most modest houses in Portugal never fail to slay me. This was on a tiny ‘street’ (if a vertical staircase in the middle of the old city, Porto can be called a street), out of nowhere, beauty.
Next are my political type images that I find amazing and/or beautiful…
3. I’m sorry but is thee anything more amazing or beautiful than a woman, mother, and worker standing up for her rights?
4. Vintage UFW march. These were the days that police beat the marchers. And they got up the next day and marched again. That’s freakin’ amazing.
8. Always, always take the path with birches on it.
I think I supposed to tag other people. But I am way way too shy, I don’t think anyone would actually, you know, listen to me. So, do it if you want, okay, you just GO!
And, okay, one to grow on!
9. These are galaxies colliding! How fuckin’ cool is that?!